Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Does this HAVE to end?????

I know as the boys get older these moments won't happen so I just want to put them down so I don't ever forget them. I want to remember these as they pull out of the driveway with their prom dates. Every night before bed Zach and Max give me a hug and a kiss and Zach says "I love you more than ANYONE in the World." I usually tell him "I love you to the moon and back." He says "well i love you to the moon and back google times." Then Max chimes in "Well I love you more than you love me" Where I respond "IMPOSSIBLE"! Then he giggles and says "impossible". This little dialogue goes on almost verbatim every night. Yet somehow these little love wars never get old and end up being the highlight of each day. Some day I'll miss these so much but for now I'm just going to savor each and every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment